Quantity Surveyor at New Age Associates
Our Client, a leading firm of Real Estate Consultants and Contractors are looking for the ideal candidate for the above position.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Mid level
Experience Length: 5 years
Nationality: Kenyan Citizens
Industry: Consultants and Contractors
Salary: Competitive and will be based on background and experience.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in quantity surveying, commercial management or related, preferably accredited by Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors ( RICS) in Sales and Marketing or similar.
• Minimum 5 years’ similar experience
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills, computer proficiency, team player, good negotiator
• Attention to detail and systematic work approach
Roles and Responsibilities
• Will be responsible for forecasting costs of different materials required in a project.
• Will be required to prepared BQs, tender documents, contracts and other related documents.
• Liaise with clients, site managers/engineers, project managers/engineers, contractors / sub-contractors working on the projects, including followup on the work status, payments,
• Will be required to assess the value of work done on projects and prepare reports.
In view of the current situation, the Company is in the process of shortlisting candidates, so that they can join immediately once the situation normalizes.
If you qualification and background matches, you can email us your profile.
For more details: https://www.brightermonday.co.ke/job/quantity-surveyor-jr5kvr