8 Types of Banned Sanitizers in Kenya
Banned Sanitizers in Kenya by KEBS.
In statement issued by Kenya Burea of standard (KEBS) late today. Indicates that, they have withdrawn 8 sanitizer brands from the market since they fail the quality test.
The list of the banned sanitizers in Kenya includes:
- Alphax sanitizer, manufactured by Kings Palace
- Clean Essentials by Virtuelle Products Limited
- G&L sanitizer, the product of Orange Pharma
- Gentle Care sanitizer by Bidco Africa company
- Lili sanitizers by Kenbrands International Company
- Msiri sanitizers products of Mafleva International Ltd
- Sanitizers by the name Shi shi Natural
- Spotless Advanced sanitizers by Havana East Africa Trading
Consumers should stay on the lookout on this sanitizer. Stay safe, Corona virus is real.
Buy quality sanitizer on a leading classified ads in Kenya on https://ols.co.ke
leave your comment
Accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident. Darryl Emanuel Sibyl
I really enjoyed this piece of content. Thanks for writing it. Nessie Lucas Merv